Installation & Communication
We provide Installation & Commissioning services of all latest and old Telecom Equipments used in the industry with the support of highly trained, technically qualified & equipped Engineers and Technicians. We provide following services in field of I&C:
- I&C of all types of Tellabs 6300 series equipments including Tellabs6350, Tellabs 6370, Tellabs 6340, Tellabs6330 and Tellabs 6310.
- I&C of Tellabs 7100 equipments including 7100 USS main and Port shelf, Tellabs 7100 HCSS shelf, Tellabs 7100 Nano shelves.
- I&C of Alcatel-Lucent equipments like TSS-5, TSS-100, TSS-160, TSS-320, 1642 EM, 1662, 1678 etc.
- I&C of all Types of BTS-2G (NSN, Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel-Lucent etc) in all possible installation types supported by equipment type.
- I&C of all Types of Node B – 3G (NSN, Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel-Lucent etc) in all possible installation types supported by equipment type.
- I&C of all Types of MW Hops (NSN (Flexi-Hybrid, Packet, Hopper, Metro), Ericsson, NEC, Ceragon, and Nero) in all possible installation types supported by equipment type in SDH, PDH & Ethernet Distributions.
- Complete Site Survey activities with latest equipments including GPS and Auto-CAD drawings.
- Traffic shifting for new technology and network handovers.
- Total Dismantling activities of Full site, BTS, Node B, TMA, Feeder etc.
- RF Surveys, DT with Latest Equipments by highly Trained Manpower
- Site Swaps, Cabinet Expansions, TRX additions, Link Alignments, Re-Commissioning, BTS/Node B/ MW Card Additions and replacements.
- Installation and Commissioning of Power equipments, PIU, Power Plants, Battery Bank, Electrical System Installations, Site Electrical cabling etc.
- Giving IP Address for DCC and Ethernet for management purpose.
- Checking all Krone E1s with giving local loops from PC by using Bit Error Rate (BER) Meter.
- Checking the transmitting power of both the optical ports using power meter.
Our engineers are trained on following advance testing equipments:
- Advance Network Tester-(ANT-20)
- Advance network tester – (ANT 5)
- Optical network Tester ONT-50
- MTS Series equipments
- Ethernet tester
- Optical Spectrum Analyzer OSA
- Optical Tunable laser Source
- Optical Power meter & Variable Attenuator
- Optical Time Domain Reflect meter OTDR
Telecom Operation & Maintenance Services
Our organization is engaged in offering Telecom Operation and Maintenance Services to our clients. We offer telecommunications equipment and related services to fixed network operators. Further, we offer a portfolio of telecommunication is covering a range of technologies and provide end-to-end solutions for all major communication standards. We have been associated with the Indian telecommunications industry.
We tailor our services to meet the client’s needs in terms of quality, time or budget. We work in co-ordination with our staff to understand the variegated requirements and needs of the customers.
We package our services to meet multi-disciplinary tasks, drawing on the services of a breadth and depth of in-house expertise, which is expanding all the time.
Our professionals solve problems in network by straightforward ways with co-ordination of Network Operation Center (NOC) Engineers .
In order to offer effective services to our clients .
Our rich experience of over a decade in Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Optimization and Operation & Maintenance, Project Management, of Telecom Network all over India has helped us in offering effective services to our clients .
We are providing experienced telecom professional for continuous customer network expansion. Our engineers are trained, well qualified and have vast experience in following activities:
- New Lambda expansion in existing long haul DWDM and metro DWDM networks.
- Preparations activities for critical ring splitting of DWDM or SDH networks.
- Providing on site and NMS support for all expansion related activities
- Upgrade of ILA/OLA (in line amplifier ) to OADM (Optical Add drop multiplexer)
- Upgrade of OADM to TM (terminal Multiplexer)
- Reconfigurations and upgrading of various protections schemes in SDH/DWDM network. These are re-configuration of SNCP. MS SPRing, MSP 1+1, Layer 0 & Layer 1 ASON.
- Evaluating customer network for its suitability to network upgrade by conducting fiber characterizations and to confirm whether fiber can sustain high data transmission of 10 GB/s or even more.
We do following audit activities:
- Site Audit
- Network Audit
- Network Optimization Audit and suggest how to implement effective
The other Audit and optimization activities:
- KPI data collections
- Network Optical Power level Audits to evaluate the quality of fiber suitable to carry out SDH ....& DWDM signals.
- Security Audits
- Design Verifications
- DB reconciliations
- Process Improvements and Best Practices